- Compound, compositions and methods suitable for amelioration of withdrawal syndromes and
withdrawal-induced brain damage
Composition of matter and use patent.
U.S. Patent number 6,962,930 granted November 2005. (European and other country patents granted and
- Method for treating chronic pain
Use patent for pain
U.S. Patent number 7,923,458 granted April 2011. (Europe and other country patents granted and
- Multifunctional aminoquinoline therapeutic agents
Use patent for treatment of alcohol addiction
U.S. Patent number 10,112,905 granted October 2018.
- Analgesic compositions
Use patent for synergistic use with opiates, serotonin/norepinephrine uptake inhibitors and
non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Claims also include use of aminoquinoline compounds for
prevention of development of chronic pain.
U.S. Patent number 10,391,088 granted August 2019.
- Multifunctional aminoquinoline therapeutic agent
Use patent for chemical variants of the aminoquinoline structure for treating chronic pain and
This application also discloses particular aminoquinoline derivatives that act as positive allosteric
modulators of GABA-A receptors for particular subunit compositions.
U.S. Patent number 10,435,371 granted October 2019.
- Process for preparing 1,4-dihydro-4-oxoquinoline-2-carboxylates and 4-amionoquinoline compounds
Composition and matter patent for a novel means of synthesis of the key intermediate for the production
of both our chronic pain and addiction treatment medications.
U.S. Patent number 10,875,831 granted December 2020.